Meteor-Crator-38560653_m (1).jpg

Have a question for our agency? We provide an easy way to reach out to us online through our website. Simply by clicking on the contact us page, you can submit a form to ask us any questions you may have for our agency or the services that we provide.

Public Records Request

Contact Monica Crowley at [email protected]v or 602-274-1072.

Submit Public Records/Directory Request Form with payment via mail to the Board as indicated on the form. Credit card payments are not accepted for public records requests.