A business entity that offers physical therapy services to the public and is not exempt from registration under A.R.S. §32-2030(H) must register each location from which PT services are offered in AZ.
Fees = $50
Steps to take:
- Access elicense.az.gov; login or create account; use Manage Businesses to add an existing or new business
- Add each location separately; include personnel details
- Click new application and select Business Entity Registration as the License Type
- Complete all application sections including:
- Name, primary address, and e-mail address of the business entity;
- Name, title, address, e-mail address, and telephone number of the manager of the location being registered;
- Name and business address of each officer or director of the business entity;
- Name and license number of each physical therapist who provides physical therapy services at the location being registered;
- Name and certificate number of each physical therapy assistant who works at the location being registered;
- Description of the physical therapy services offered at the location being registered;
- For the business entity, a statement of whether any state, territory, district, or country has ever:
- Refused to issue or renew a registration, permit, license, or other authorization;
- Accepted surrender of a registration, permit, license, or other authorization in lieu of other disciplinary action; or
- Suspended, revoked, cancelled, or taken other disciplinary action against a registration, permit, license, or other authorization; and
- Dated signature of an officer or director attesting that:
- The business entity has a written protocol that meets the standards in A.R.S. §32-2030(F) for the secure storage, transfer, and access of the physical therapy records of the business entity's patients; and
- The information provided is true and correct
- Pay appropriate fees to submit application
Business entity registration renewal is available only during the renewal window ending 8/31/odd year.
Fees = $50 Late Fees = $25 (if applicable)
Steps to take:
- When the renewal portal is open, log into eLicense.az.gov and click Renew to submit an online business entity registration renewal application
- Answer all provided questions
- Upload all supplemental documents in pdf format
- Pay appropriate fees and submit application
Arizona Revised Statutes Title 32 Chapter 19 is specific to the Board of Physical Therapy. This document serves as part of the AZLAW Jurisprudence Exam study materials; commonly referred to as AZLAW Statutes.
Arizona Administrative Code Title 4 Chapter 24 is specific to the Board of Physical Therapy. This document serves as part of the AZLAW Jurisprudence Exam study materials; commonly referred to as AZLAW Rules.